Area 419 4" Universal Arcalock Rail
- Universal rail design with serrated rail sides to interface with their proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible
- These serrations allow your mount to lock tight, but are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
- Positions are engraved on the rail so you can easily adjust for known objects.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without an Area 419 clamp.
- Rail is 4″ long giving you the entire length for attachments.
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so RRS lever clamps are compatible.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered.
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Weighs only 1.6 oz
- 100% USA made, with US materials and machines.
- A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.